- Know the franchise company name. This might look simple but it is the very best thing and you must put the most effort on. Research the reputation of the company, if you know someone who knows or had experience with it, try and dig all its history. And probably avoid a franchise scam.
- Franchise fee. This is a very self explanatory thing. You must take into consideration on how much money are you willing to invest in the franchise.
- Preferred sites. The location of the franchise. Where shall you put the franchise? Most of the time, the owner will research and ask to where will you put the franchise. They will study the foot traffic on that location and will decide if you will be given the right to buy the franchise.
- When did the franchise started its operation? This will give you the best hint it has a proven (GOOD) track record.
- Return of Investment. When will you break even based on the amount of investment you give. If you paid 200,000 for the franchise, how many months or days or years will it take for you to recover that money.
- Royalty Fee. The recurring fee you have to pay the owner of the franchise. Usually based on a percentage of your monthly profit.
Affordable Franchise Business starts @ 149K