Our menu includes well-loved beverages like locally sourced coffee and tea, delicious milkshakes in unique Pinoy-inspired flavors (Mango Graham, Ube Keso, Barako Espresso), old-time favorites (Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Overload, Strawberry) and a wide range of dishes with a Pinoy twist such as our best sellers: Pinoy Adobo Nachos, Longganisa Carbonara, Tapa Pizza, Kasuy Sansrival, and Filipino breakfast favorites, among others.
How to franchise SARI Cafe:Initial Fee: Php300,000.00
Renewal Term: 5 years
Renewal Fee: 50%
Store Investment: Php1.3 Million to Php1.8 Million
Steps to own a SARI Cafe Franchise
1. Fill-up the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
2. We will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss Franchise Details.
4. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
5. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
6. Outlet set-up and Staff training will commence.
7. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
8. Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
Contact Details of SARI Cafe:106 Don Placido Campos St.,
Dasmariñas, Cavite, Pilippines
Telephone No.: (046) 416-5582
Facebook Page (This link will open on a new window)
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos.: (02) 8912-2946 / 8912-2973
Mobile Nos.: (Globe) 0917.874.3620 / (Sun) 0933.864.2552
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- SARI Your Local Store and Cafe is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like SARI Your Local Store and Cafe.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with SARI Your Local Store and Cafe franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising SARI Your Local Store and Cafe.
4. Check if SARI Your Local Store and Cafe franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful SARI Your Local Store and Cafe franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.