Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) Franchise
Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) franchises are starting to grow in the country. The demands to be met are abundant and they have taken advantage of this. The company was founded in Singapore in 1986. They have now established a network operating in 10 countries, with over 40 centers. Before entering the country in 1996, there was hardly a computer school with a comprehensive program like theirs. They then teamed up with private and public schools in spreading computer literacy. Having computer classes in the school’s curriculum has made it learning easy and economical. That was the beginning of what would become a major ingredient in most of the country’s schools’ curriculum.
There are two types of Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) Franchise:
1.) City or Location franchise
- This depends on the city or locality basis. Centers and distributorship can be established without any jurisdiction.
- This can be established per country or region. They can appoint franchises and distributors of their products, curriculum or operate their own CAL center anywhere within the country
- You will get your fair share of presence in the market, capitalizing on the huge demand of Information of Computer technology.
- You will be almost assured of gaining higher business returns than just average ones.
- The system itself has proved to be a successful one.
- It is cost efficient as they handle the development of the products and programs.
If you want more information regarding the Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) Franchise, you may get in touch with them through the following:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CalEducPH
Phone Nos.: (02)867-2893, (02)893-4818 loc. 107
Fax No.: (02)810-6096
Address: Computer Assisted Learning Operations Office, 2/F Security Land Building, 6797 Ayala Ave., cor. V.A. Rufino Street, Makati City, Philippines