Chicken Kulpy Chicken Franchise
- Pre-Cooked Chicken Balls
- Spicy sauce
- Kulpy sauce
- Teriyaki sauce
- Kulpy powder
- Salt pan
- Small paper bucket
- Medium paper bucket
- Large bucket
- Extra Large bucket
- Cool Pop set
Kulpy Chicken Franchise Information:
What are included in the package?
- Tarpaulin And Website Advertisement
- Marketing Tool
- Service Crew Training
- Grand opening assistance
- 2 x 2 Food Cart with signage and Kulpy concept
- Automatic Operation Fryer Machine (AOF)
- 5 cubic feet Chest Freezer
- Basic Cooking Equipment (sauce bottle, mixing bowl, tray)
- Initial Stocks (powder, sauce and packaging)
- Business Manual
What is the application procedure?
- Securing of the Letter Of Intent template, list of requirements and franchise form.
- Meeting with a Kulpy Chicken Head Office Officer for details clarification.
- Submission of completed initial requirements and paying of the processing fee.
- Receipt and studying the draft of Kulpy Chicken Franchise contract and schedule of signing will be set.
- Signing of the franchise contract and full package franchise fee payment (for one time).
- Receipt of all necessary documents in franchising, and the franchising package and submission of the other left requirements (especially the legalities) for franchisor record keeping.
- Compliance with pre-opening and development period requirements.
What are the most common questions in terms of availing the franchise?
- What is the store’s operating hours? It actually depends on the franchisee’s prerogative. However at some vicinity, you must comply with their operating hours.
- What if my AOF machine got problematic or faulty during operation? The AOF machine’s warranty is 1 year. Staff will be taught of basic troubleshooting during the training, however, technician’s assistance would be recommended.
- Is multi-unit franchise available? Yes, the company is offering a 10% off for this (excluding the first outlet opened).
- Will the monitoring stops right after the franchised store’s opening? No. Regular inspections would be conducted as well as receiving sales reports and financial statements will be on-going. Because the company aims to fulfill its obligations to keep every franchisee’s business good performance and well developed for everyone’s success.
- Do you deliver outside Metro Manila? Yes, but delivery fees would be shouldered by the franchisee. Delivery within Metro Manila is free as long as minimum purchase is 20, 000 Php
- How much does a complete operational food cart costs? Excluding tax fees, 600, 000 Php approx. would be the estimated amount for you to be able to run a full operational food cart. Including food cart, package, legalities, fixtures and renovations, utilities, rental as well as compensations.
- Why is Kulpy Chicken Franchise being offered at 388, 000 Php? Since food cart franchising business is one of the most affordable in the country, small investment – fast returns. Also, it is the quickest and cheapest store type that offers delicious snacks or meals to the customers. This amount is the promotion and marketing strategy of the company to bring Kulpy Chicken in the country through its food cart system. It could be a bit pricey compared to other existing food cart franchising businesses, but the company ensures the clients with really unique products with high quality.
- What is the processing fee for? A minimum amount of 15, 000 Php is required to be settled by franchisees (applicable to Metro Manila stores). This fee covers location referral (or inspection), meetings and travel expenses, and other fees that would be incurred in the new store preparations.
- Is there a Royalty Fee? Yes. 5, 000 Php would be the continuing fee for the use of name and trademark of the company as well as advertisements expenses in forms of flyers, brochures, website and magazines. Communication expenses are also covered by this fee.
- What is the contract period? 5 years. If you wish to continue the franchise after 5 years, there will be a renewal fee.
- What is the estimated Return On Investment? It will depend on several factors. First is the outlet’s performance that is why it is highly recommended to secure a place in a populous area where there would be constant customers. If the store is highly profitable, ROI could be in less than 12 months.
- How many staff should a store employ? It will depend on how big your store will be. Normally, there are at least 2 female staff (cashier and service) and 1 male for the machine operations.
Phone Nos.: (02)880-3028, (02)245-8488
Commissary Phone No.: (02)427-5028
Head Office Address: 103 Sampaguita Avenue, Mapayapa Village 1, Brgy. Pasong Tamo, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact Person: Genesis Ian J. Fernandez
Commissary Address: 16 Holy Spirit Drive, Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City, Philippines