The word frappé is French and comes from the verb frapper which means to 'hit'; in this context, however, in French, when describing a drink, the word frappé means chilled, as with ice cubes in a shaker.
Milk Tea- is special premixed drink made more exciting with chewy black pearl and added choice flavorings. Refreshing and enjoyable drink. All utensils and equipment are provided upon franchising. There is no Renewal fee, royalty fee or any other hidden charges which gives you 100% profit from your sales.
Star Frappe Food Cart Products
Milk Tea – (Winter melon milk tea, Swiss Mocha milk tea, Taro milk tea & Chocolate milk tea)
Frappe’ Shake –
- Coffee Blend Frappe'
(Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte'. Coffee Expresso, Coffee Hazel Nut)
- Chocolate Blend Frappe'
(Cookies & Cream, Dark Forest, Double Dutch, Choco Java, Choco fudge)
- Fruits Blend Frappe'
(Mango Graham, Strawberry Chips, Ube Macapuno, Vanilla Overload, Buco Salad)
Hot Coffee - Cappuccino, Chocolate coffee, Brown coffee, Brown Coffee, 3 in 1 coffee, White coffee)
- Popular Cha Time Products: ChaTime Milk Tea, Roasted Milk Tea, Marble Pearl Milk Tea, Matcha Red Bean Milk Tea
- Cha Time Franchise Fee: Not disclosed
- Franchise Contact Details: email@example.com
- International Franchise Fees: To franchise in other countries, franchisee must pay Premium, Royalty Fee, and Franchise Fee
- Training Program: 2-4 week training program for all new franchisees covering management training, in-store operations, standard operating procedures for beverage preparation, report analysis and measurement of flavors, customer service, and social media marketing
- International Franchise Contact Details: To inquire about how to franchise ChaTime in other countries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at Telephone Number +88-6988050818
- Popular GongCha Products: House Special Milk Wintermelon, Milk Tea with Pearl Jelly, Wintermelon Milk, House Special Milk Taro, House Special Milk Golden Ovaltine, House Special Milk Brown Sugar
- GongCha Franchise Fee: Not disclosed
- Franchise Contact Details: email@example.com
- International Franchise Fees: In the United States (US), single-franchise unit is available with franchise fee of $39,500 per unit or around Php 2 million. Area developer or territory franchise costs $185,250 or around Php 9.6 million. Total initial investment is expected to reach $177,430 – $335,400 per unit. Available territories in the US are the states of New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Texas.
International Franchise Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Popular Happy Lemon Products: OG Milk Tea with Pearl Sago, Tiger Milk Tea, Milk Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese, Milk Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese, Lemon Yakult Green Tea, Lemon Special Cooler
- Happy Lemon Franchise Fee: Not disclosed
- Franchise Contact Details: Send an FB message to www.facebook.com/pg/HappyLemonPh
- International Franchise Fees: According to the original owners, to franchise in international locations, franchisees are expected to spend an initial investment of around $165,000 or Php 8.5 million for every store that will be opened
- Training Program: 2-week training program in Taiwan/China, afterwards, a Happy Lemon senior staff member will be sent to the location to provide on-site training for another 2 weeks and also to assist during the opening and up to 4 weeks after opening to ensure smooth store operation.
- International Franchise Contact Details: To apply as a Happy Lemon franchisee in other countries, fill out the form at www.happy-lemon.com/en/partner/sail-online.php
- Popular Macao Imperial Tea Products: Cream Cheese Milk Tea, Cream Cheese Uji Matcha, Chestnut Cream Milk Tea, Kitten Milk Tea, Cream Cheese White Peach Oolong Tea
- Macao Imperial Tea Franchise Fee: Not disclosed
- Franchise Contact Details: Not available