People from tropical country like the Philippines absolutely enjoy cold beverages especially during the summer season. What best way to quench the thirst than to have a refreshing delicious milk tea, frappe and shakes? This food cart offers the most delicious beverages in the country with a good franchise package as well.
Star Frappe Food Cart Products
Milk Tea – (Winter melon milk tea, Swiss Mocha milk tea, Taro milk tea & Chocolate milk tea)
Frappe’ Shake –
- Coffee Blend Frappe'
(Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte'. Coffee Expresso, Coffee Hazel Nut)
- Chocolate Blend Frappe'
(Cookies & Cream, Dark Forest, Double Dutch, Choco Java, Choco fudge)
- Fruits Blend Frappe'
(Mango Graham, Strawberry Chips, Ube Macapuno, Vanilla Overload, Buco Salad)
Hot Coffee - Cappuccino, Chocolate coffee, Brown coffee, Brown Coffee, 3 in 1 coffee, White coffee
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10AM - 12NN
1PM - 3PM
4PM - 6PM
Contact Person: Mr. Rhyan Magat
Phone Nos.: (02)509-1049
Mobile Nos.: 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/StarFrappe/
The business with heart. Farronccino Cafe started by young lovers who are coffee lovers as well. They thought of making a business out of their fascination for coffee and frappes. Both of them believed that every Filipino family, young and old should enjoy the coffee they are offering despite of their status in life. The first branch ever, opened in the University belt way back in 2010 and after a couple of years, they have expanded in Visayas and Mindanao with future expansion plans soon. Farronccino Cafe offers frappes, milk tea, yogurt, espressos and smoothies at very affordable price of just Php 44 to 66 Php per cup. This is a true value for money especially for students, young professionals or any budget conscious individual who simply want to enjoy coffee at its best. The company employs out of school youth and this is only one reason why they are being tagged as a business with heart.
- Coffee Jelly
- Cookies and cream
- Choco Burst
- Crème Brulee
- Rocky Choco Snow
- Wild Block Forest
- Strawberry, Blueberry and Mango Smoothies
- Hot Classic Drinks (Espresso Macchiato, Minty Choco, Hot Choco with Strawberries)
- Over Ice (Icy Americano, Icy Cappuccino, Icy Latte, Icy Mocha)
- And other delicious hot and cold drinks
Farronccino Cafe Franchise Features 3 Types of Franchises
- Cart – offers frappes and smoothies.
- Kiosk – products offered are: frappe and smoothies, hot drinks and over ice (espresso machine is not included in the package)
- Full Café – frappe and smoothies, hot drinks and over ice, milk tea and yogurt.
- Trade mark, name and logo license to use
- Pre-opening and Start up assistance
- Assistance in selection of site
- Operations manual
- Coffee preparations, day to day operations, and customer service training
- Soft opening, grand opening and local store marketing assistance
- Continuous mentoring, site visits and site guidance
- The wide selection of delicious and affordable coffee drinks is saleable to every age bracket.
- Very easy to operate business, techniques and technologies in coffee making are easy to learn.
- Offers fast Return on Investment.
- Proven and tested brand.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/FarronccinoCafe
Phone No.: (02)208-3321
Mobile No.: 0922-803-3322
Address: 49 Magnolia St. Roxas District, Quezon City, Philippines
- Operations System of the business
- Training of staff and uniforms
- Indoor and outdoor signage, store designs and decorations
- Support (such as Marketing and others)
- Technical Support (POS)
- Manual of Coffebreak day to day operations
- Equipment and the required supplies
- 30 day training program, final selection of manpower and hiring
- Pre Opening assistance
- Consultations and operational support
- Location improvements or renovations
- Governmental permits and utilities (water and electricity) expenditures
How to apply: submit a Letter of Intent together with an application form, with 2×2 pictures and site proposal with map. You will be called in for an interview with the franchising officer and required to attend an orientation on a scheduled date upon pre-approval of the application. Site will be evaluated, and submission of some legal documents (such as: NBI clearance, court clearance, IDs, authority to check your bank accounts and site evaluation form) and a processing fee of Php 10,000 (deductible from the franchise fee) upon the approval of the application. A payment of 50% of the Coffeebreak Franchise fee is required upon approval of designs and securing governmental permits follow. The crew and management team will then be trained, and the full franchise fee is asked to be paid before the grand opening of the store.
Contact DetailsIf you need more information regarding the Coffeebreak Franchise, you can contact them through their contact details below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/coffeebreakcafe
Phone Nos.: (02)641-1151, (02)584-3704, (02)584-1601, (033)335-0935
Fax Number: (02)642-1870
Mobile No.: 0932-8923353
Address: Coffeebreak Café International Inc., 69 C. Raymundo Avenue, Caniogan, Pasig City, Philippines
is determined to become a daily necessity for local coffee addicts, a place to dream of as you try to escape the daily stresses of life and just a comfortable place to meet your friends. With the growing demand for high-quality gourmet coffee and great service. Foss Coffee will capitalize on its proximity to the Universities and Call Centers to build a core group of repeat customers. Foss Coffee will offer its customers the best prepared coffee in every area.
The menu of the Foss Coffee & Co. will be built around espresso-based coffee drinks such as latte, mochas, cappuccinos, etc. Such espresso shots are combined with steamed milk and/or other additives like cocoa, caramel, etc., to prepare the espresso-based beverages product such as Blueberry Cream, Black Forest, Coffee Jelly, Choco Loco, Choco Mint, Dark Mocha, French Vanilla, Java Chips, Kopi Brownies, Kopi Caramel, Strawberry Cream, Vanilla Oreo and White Choco Oreo.
This will be achieved by using high quality ingredients and will be strictly following the preparation guidelines. The store layout, menu listings and marketing activities will be focused on maximizing the sales of higher margin espresso drinks. For the gourmet clientele that prefers to prepare its coffee at home, FOSS Coffee & Co. will also be selling coffee beans.
Franchise Fee : Php210,000.00
- Standard Size Food Cart
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Site Selection and Evaluation Assistance
- Right to use Trademark, Name and Logo
- Equipment list and Specifications
- Initial Inventory / Suppliers
- Two (2) sets of Fashionable Uniform
- Training of Service Crew for one (1) week
- Continuous Operational Support
- Marketing, Advertising and Pre-opening Support
- Assistance on Processing of Business Papers
- Assistance in Hiring and Selections of Barista and Service Crew
Mobile: 0923-5464169, 0916-7443677
Contact: (02) 956-6103