DIMSUM TEMPLE FRANCHISE PHP59,000
- Pork Siomai
- Beef Siomai
- Japanese Siomai
- Chicken siomai
- Spring roll
- Sharksfin siomai
- Asado siopao (Jumbo)
- Bola-Bola siopao (Jumbo)
- Asado siopao (Minipao)
- Bola-Bola siopao (Minipao)
- Regular Asado pao
- Regular Bola bola pao
- Bacon & Cheese pao
- Hotdog pao
- Ham & Cheese pao
The following are included in the franchise package:
- Semi High End Cart
- Complete Set of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Utensils and Wares
- Initial Inventory costs P3,000
- Crew Uniform (T-shirt, apron, hairnet)
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Manual
- No Royalty Fee
- No Renewal Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- No Quota
- ROI is in 5-6 months
To know more about the franchise application procedure, please visit this link: FaB Suffrage Inc.
Contact DetailsInterested entrepreneurs may contact the company at the following details for inquiry and application of Dimsum Temple Food Cart Franchise:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DimsumTemple/
Phone Nos.: (02)509-1049
Mobile Nos.: 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
Contact Person: Mr. Rhyan M. Viola
Pinoy Pao Franchise
- Food Cart
- Utensils (1 set)
- Php 400 Initial Inventory
- Franchisee Seminar
- Crew Training
- Uniform (1 set)
- Freebies (E-loading Dealership)
- 1 Electric Steamer
- Franchise package costs P25,000
- No Royalty Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- No Monthly Fee
- No Quota
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/165253376861268
Mobile Nos.: 0919-513-1287
Address: 2nd Flr. Intrawest Centre, 33 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines
Chong Sheng Food Cart Franchise
By GeloIn No comments
The quality products this food cart offer are made from the finest quality ingredients, freshly cooked and seasoned to suit the ever discerning palates of the Filipino loyal patrons who love Chinese street food, dimsum and snacks to name a few. Chong Sheng’s concept is to mainly cater to the customers who are into dimsum varieties it offer. The affordability and the delectable selections can compete to the fast rising food cart businesses nowadays. This is the reason why Chong Seng is one of the leading in this kind of business industry. It cannot afford to compromise the products and service it offers to the patrons to keep them on top. Once you taste Chong Sheng’s products, you will not be able to forget them, the tendency is to keep coming for more! Chong Sheng is envisioning to multiply its network through the help of franchising. Its aim is to reach out to the ever growing number of patrons who crave for its products nationwide.
Join Chong Sheng food cart business if you are an entrepreneur who has a real passion for the food industry, hard working. Willing and able to comply to the company’s franchise terms and want a brand name that is profitable and reputable at the same time. Chong Sheng’s main goal is to continue providing affordable, consistent in quality dimsum products to every customer. This food cart has established its name in the industry due to its competitive products in terms of taste and quality as well as the affordability that is why it is proven a good business investment.
Chong Sheng Menu
- Shark’s fin Dumpling
- Kikiam, Kikiam Rice, Lumpiang Shanghai
- Pork Siomai, Fish Siomai
What are the steps to own Chong Sheng Franchise?
- The interested applicant must fill out the confidential questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/chongsheng/franchise.php
- Submit the letter of content together with preferred site.
- A preliminary interview will be conducted by the Chong Sheng Management, and the franchise details will be discussed further.
- The Franchise Disclosure Information will be presented.
- The proposed location will be examined
- If the proposed site is approved, the applicant will now sign the Chong Sheng Franchise Agreement and pays the franchise fee as well.
- The new outlet will be set up.
- The required staff of the new outlet and the franchisee will be undergoing the necessary training program.
- A representative of Chong Sheng will come by to provide the franchisee opening assistance.
- Chong Sheng franchised outlet launching!
- Php 150,000 – Franchise Fee
- Use of proprietary marks and trade name
- Location evaluation and approval
- Franchisee, and required Staff members Training Program
- Opening Assistance
- Manual of day to Day operations
- Development and Research
Contact DetailsIf you’re interested with the Chong Sheng Food Cart Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
Phone No.: (02)342-8688
Telefax No.: (02)353-5780
Address: Ellen Zhao Asher’s Dumpling House, Rm 309 Alvarado St., Binondo, Metro Manila, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines