People from tropical country like the Philippines absolutely enjoy cold beverages especially during the summer season. What best way to quench the thirst than to have a refreshing delicious milk tea, frappe and shakes? This food cart offers the most delicious beverages in the country with a good franchise package as well.
Star Frappe Food Cart Products
Milk Tea – (Winter melon milk tea, Swiss Mocha milk tea, Taro milk tea & Chocolate milk tea)
Frappe’ Shake –
- Coffee Blend Frappe'
(Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte'. Coffee Expresso, Coffee Hazel Nut)
- Chocolate Blend Frappe'
(Cookies & Cream, Dark Forest, Double Dutch, Choco Java, Choco fudge)
- Fruits Blend Frappe'
(Mango Graham, Strawberry Chips, Ube Macapuno, Vanilla Overload, Buco Salad)
Hot Coffee - Cappuccino, Chocolate coffee, Brown coffee, Brown Coffee, 3 in 1 coffee, White coffee
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10AM - 12NN
1PM - 3PM
4PM - 6PM
Contact Person: Mr. Rhyan Magat
Phone Nos.: (02)509-1049
Mobile Nos.: 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/StarFrappe/
The menu of the Foss Coffee & Co. will be built around espresso-based coffee drinks such as latte, mochas, cappuccinos, etc. Such espresso shots are combined with steamed milk and/or other additives like cocoa, caramel, etc., to prepare the espresso-based beverages product such as Blueberry Cream, Black Forest, Coffee Jelly, Choco Loco, Choco Mint, Dark Mocha, French Vanilla, Java Chips, Kopi Brownies, Kopi Caramel, Strawberry Cream, Vanilla Oreo and White Choco Oreo.
This will be achieved by using high quality ingredients and will be strictly following the preparation guidelines. The store layout, menu listings and marketing activities will be focused on maximizing the sales of higher margin espresso drinks. For the gourmet clientele that prefers to prepare its coffee at home, FOSS Coffee & Co. will also be selling coffee beans.
Franchise Fee : Php210,000.00
- Standard Size Food Cart
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Site Selection and Evaluation Assistance
- Right to use Trademark, Name and Logo
- Equipment list and Specifications
- Initial Inventory / Suppliers
- Two (2) sets of Fashionable Uniform
- Training of Service Crew for one (1) week
- Continuous Operational Support
- Marketing, Advertising and Pre-opening Support
- Assistance on Processing of Business Papers
- Assistance in Hiring and Selections of Barista and Service Crew
Mobile: 0923-5464169, 0916-7443677
Contact: (02) 956-6103
ZAGU introduces the “Pearl Drink” to the Philippine market. The drink’s uniqueness and the variety of flavors it offers broaden its appeal to the customers and keeps them interested. Taste and flavor is the essential component, keeping customers coming back for more.
ZAGU considers AUTHORIZED DEALERS as partners and we welcome your ideas. On the other hand, ZAGU views you as an internal customer, whom we serve so both of us can succeed.
ZAGU is determined to help foreign Authorized Dealers, just like their local partners, to meet and exceed their expectations. ZAGU Authorized Dealers make a significant commitment both in financial and in personal resources to their business. We match their commitment with our own. We are committed to customizing the perfect combination of marketing and support to meet our partners’ individual needs. We even own and operate 80 outlets as part of our promise to “walk in your shoes” and continue to learn and know the business first hand.
Authorized Dealership Features
- Php 450, 000 – P600,000
- Will carry the well established ZAGU Trademark & Logo
- Special discounted price for purchases exclusive for Authorized Dealers only
- Continuous marketing support through event participation, sponsorship and other marketing approach.
- High Profile National Presence
- No Defined Territory
- Participation in Events
- Zagu Standard Uniform
- Service Crew Training
- No Franchise fee, No Royalty fee
- Instant Market
- Additional Source of Income
- Proprietary Recipes, Ingredients and Procedures
- Ongoing Training and Operational Support
- Marketing and Advertising Support
- Exclusive Product Distribution
- Contemporary Design and Decor Package
- Assistance with Site Selection
- Customized Operational System
- Continuous Research and Development
Ms. Joy Capistrano / Ms. Christy Doctor
#52 West Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel. No.: 687-0140 / 687-4403 local 113-114
Mobile No.: 0920-8889248