Starbucks Franchise in the Phillipines
Today, Starbucks have over 24,000 stores in over 70 different countries throughout the world, including the Philippines. Starbucks has had franchise opportunities in the past. However, at this time they are not looking for or accepting franchisees. Starbucks does state the situation may change in the future, so keep your eyes on their “Franchised Stores” page for up-to-date information.
- Coffee – more than 30 blends of single-origin premium coffees
- Handcrafted beverages – freshly brewed coffee, hot and iced espresso drinks, Frappuccino’s, Refreshers, smoothies, and teas.
- Fresh food – pastries, salads, yogurts and parfaits, sandwiches, oatmeal, and fruit.
- Merchandise – mugs, travel mugs, coffee pots, teapots, books, bags of coffee, gifts.
- Coffee and tea bags for sale.
- Ready-to-drink bottled drinks.
Starbucks is not currently looking for any franchise opportunities as of 04/2017. However, in the future Starbucks states that if the situation changes, they will update their page to include further details and information. Below is some old information about the Starbucks franchise process.
For internationalaStarbucksks locations, franchisees would be required to go through Starbucks International. Their Branded Solution provides business development, relationship management, and direct selling of their goods. Each Branded Solution is based on the target location, community’s needs, and target customers.
You can choose between a licensed store or food service.
- Licensed store: This is an actual Starbucks store. It includes a customizable store, full menu, equipment, training and support, seasonal promotions, executive food and bakery program, whole bean packaged coffee, merchandise, consulting and support.
- Food Service: This will allow you to sell some Starbucks good in a non-traditional Starbucks store such as a business, military base, bookstore, or university.
At this time, Starbucks does not have a contact page for opening a franchise. Look back at a later date for more information and details if Starbucks reopens their Franchise Page.
Alternative for Starabucks: Star Frappe' Franchise
People from tropical country like the Philippines absolutely enjoy cold beverages especially during the summer season. What best way to quench the thirst than to have a refreshing delicious milk tea, frappe and shakes? This food cart offers the most delicious beverages in the country with a good franchise package as well.
Star Frappe Food Cart Products
Milk Tea – (Winter melon milk tea, Swiss Mocha milk tea, Taro milk tea & Chocolate milk tea)
Frappe’ Shake –
- Coffee Blend Frappe'
(Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte'. Coffee Expresso, Coffee Hazel Nut)
- Chocolate Blend Frappe'
(Cookies & Cream, Dark Forest, Double Dutch, Choco Java, Choco fudge)
- Fruits Blend Frappe'
(Mango Graham, Strawberry Chips, Ube Macapuno, Vanilla Overload, Buco Salad)
Hot Coffee - Cappuccino, Chocolate coffee, Brown coffee, Brown Coffee, 3 in 1 coffee, White coffee)
Pizza – (Hawaiian, Ham and cheese, Bacon & mushroom, Pepperoni, Supreme)
Hamburger – (Burger with egg or cheese, Foot long, Sausages and french fries)
Rice Meals – (Beef chow, Spring roll chow, Tocilog, Tapsilog, Longsilog Etc)
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Site Approval and assistance
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- Indoor and outdoor signage design
- Marketing assistance
- Pre Opening assistance
- Continuous research and development
- Continuous site visit and guidance
- Franchise Term is 3 years and its renewable without fee
- Total Investment is P300,000 to P500,000
- Required space must be at least 30-40 sqm
- Location must be available upon signing the franchise agreement
- It offers variety of products such as frappe’, milk tea, pizza, hamburger and rice meals that suits for every ages bracket
- Easy to operate with continuous guidance and product development
- Low capital investment with less than 12 months ROI
- No royalty fee, No Renewal fee, No Advertising fee
- Well known brand, Proven and tested products
If you need more information regarding Star Frappe’ Cafe Franchise, you may contact them through there contact details below.
Website: www.starfrappe.net / www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StarFrappe/
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Nos : (02) 509-1049 , 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Office Add: Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City