How to avail Siomai House Food Cart Franchise
- Franchise fee is PhP 250,000.00 non-refundable, which includes the basic designed booth, freezer, steamer, beverage dispenser, advertising signs and signage, two (2) sets of uniforms, free delivery 3x a week, and other provisions to conduct the business. (Note: The fee is for the basic designed booth only, other requirements that may arise concerning booth design will be charged to the franchisee at cost).
- Franchise period covers three (3) years from the signing of the franchise agreement.
- Extension of franchise commence after the three (3) year franchise period with the consent of both parties — the franchisor and the franchisee
- Extension fee is PhP 50,000.00 Fifty Thousand Pesos per annum.
- Franchise location shall be provided for by the franchisee, he/she must submit to the franchisor his/her proposed location for evaluation and approval.
- A 3 day training period on how to conduct food preparation, conduct in selling, sales reporting, inventory control and maintenance of equipment shall be provided for.
Bernabest Food Products, Inc.
118 D.Arellano St., Bagong Barrio, Kalookan City
Tel. 447-6523, 363-0226, 332-0208
Dimsum Temple Food Cart Franchise -P59,000
There are different varieties of siomai. There's the popular pork siomai, beef siomai, chicken siomai and Japanese siomai. We have branches that can be seen in different locations in Metro Manila.
Dimsum Temple Products:
(Pork Siomai, Beef Siomai ,Japanese Siomai , Chicken siomai , Spring roll, Sharksfin siomai, Dumpling)
(Asado siopao (Jumbo), Bola-Bola siopao (Jumbo), Asado siopao (Minipao), Bola-Bola siopao (Minipao), Regular Asado pao, Regular Bola bola pao, Bacon & Cheese pao, Hotdog pao , Ham & Cheese pao)
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10AM - 12NN
1PM - 3PM
4PM - 6PM
Contact Person: Mr. Rhyan M. Viola
Phone Nos.: (02)509-1049
Mobile Nos.: 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)