Over the last few years, food service carts have sprouted all over the metro — from MRT and LRT station, malls, sidewalks,church, schools, markets etc.- name it and for sure, you’ll find a food cart there.
Industry estimates that more than P1 billion in sales is turned over every year from the food cart businesses. With this amount, no doubt that Food Cart is the hot business in the market!
- Hone your management skills. Although this business is about food, you don’t have to be an expert cook, but you need management skills to make it work.
- Know your products better. Think of ways on how to make them sell well.
- Join food cart trade fairs. Mine them for information on suppliers and ideas.
- Understand your market. Study your market carefully and work on their preferences. “A food cart business may be a little slow in the first three months but if the lean period goes beyond that, you’re already in danger,” So warns.
- Do not go on a price war. This is a sure way to make your business go bankrupt. Big companies have extra stocks from other branches to sell, which is why they can lower their prices. Instead, offer value add-ons.
- Replicate success. This is a numbers game. Once you’ve successfully set up one, duplicate it at another location.
- Cluster your food carts. Open at locations not very far from each other “to make the management and operation of your food carts much easier.
- Sign up. Make noticeable signages that advertise your products well. Opt for colorful and bright colors that would attract attention.
- Create your own value meal. Customers are always on the lookout for bargains. Offer budget meals and buy one, take one schemes. Make sure your profit margin is protected.
- Offer value-added services. Free deliveries to customers in nearby areas are sure to generate more orders.
- Market your business well. Banners and flyers are a good way to promote your business especially if you’re just starting out. Indicate promotional discounts and value-added services.
- Choose your crew carefully. You’ll only need one or two persons to run each of your food carts, but you have to carefully choose them. They should be trustworthy, conversant, pleasing in personality, meticulous, and able to do basic arithmetic.
- Hands on. Make it a point to thoroughly train your crew on the product as well as on hygiene and sanitation. As important, you must be a hands-on owner.
- Monitor. Visit your store frequently and do the inventory yourself. This way, you can effectively monitor the cash flow of your business and continuously improve your product.
Fab-Chai Milk Tea P99,000 (First 10 Franchisee Only)
These varieties come with a choice of black, green, or oolong tea, and come in many flavours (both fruit and non-fruit).
According to studies this 2019, Philippines was ranked as the second highest bubble tea milk tea drinkers in Southeast Asian countries.
Nowadays, milk tea owners have their own developed and invented flavours that are new to industry. Some add mousse, yakult, and fruits in their milk tea to make a twist and humour to customers.
• Semi High-end Kiosk Cart
• Thermos Jug 12L
• Water Boiler
• Jigger & Stirrer
• Sealing Machine
• 2 Sets of Uniform
• 3,000 Worth of Products
• Free Training of Staff
• Business Orientation & Kit
• Franchise Contract & Certificate
• No renewal fee!
• No royalty fee!
• No sales quota!
• Lifetime investment!
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Site Approval and assistance
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- Indoor and outdoor signage design
- Marketing assistance
- Pre Opening assistance
- Continuous research and development
- Continuous site visit and guidance
- Franchise Term is 1 year and its renewable without fee
- Total Investment is P99,000 to P200,000
- Required space must be at least 30-40 sqm
- Location must be available upon signing the franchise agreement
- It offers variety of products that suits for every ages bracket
- Easy to operate with continuous guidance and product development
- Low capital investment with less than 6 months ROI
- No royalty fee, No Renewal fee, No Advertising fee
- Well known brand, Proven and tested products
If you need more information regarding Fab-Chai Milk Tea Franchise, you may contact them through there contact details below.
Website: www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FaBChaiMilkTeaFranchise/
Email Add: email@example.com
Phone Nos : (02) 509-1049 , 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Office Add: Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City