To be one of the Most Successful Franchising business in the Philippines and empowering Filipino people with the business knowledge and innovation to become successful business owner.
To create more successful business partners, provide quality products and good services to our clients and consumer. And to help our society by providing more jobs in our economic system.
How to avail is very easy as long as you have your good location to start on.
Interested franchisees are given two options on how to avail. Below as follows:
1. Set an appointment with us. You can see our actual carts and get free products tasting.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10AM - 12NN
1PM - 3PM
4PM - 6PM
Contact Person: Ms. Hannah Marquez
Contact nos. (02)509-1049 (landline)
0956-5478845 (globe) / 0925-3642330 (sun)
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)
2. Choose product and concepts of your choice.
3. Fill up Application Form.
4. Pay franchise package Cash / Post Dated Check / Bank Deposit/ Credit Card
(If you use Bank Deposit kindly send your scanned deposit slip, valid I.D. and send to email@example.com)
5. Submit a location sketch for your business for zoning protection at least 500 radius.
6. Sign the Franchise Contract.
7. Wait for the cart to release and operate.
(If you are too busy or living too far or you are in Visayas/Mindanao area.)
1. Browse our website and choose a food cart package that is best for you.
2. Fill up Application Form.
3. Pay franchise package Cash / Post Dated Check / Bank Deposit.
(If you use Bank Deposit kindly your scanned deposit slip, valid I.D. and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Submit a location sketch for your business for zoning protection at least 500 radius.
5. Food Cart Package will be delivered terminal to terminal. Charges are on you, franchisees are encourage to add additional minimum worth of products for free delivery. (see delivery and ordering procedures)
6. All the papers like Contract, Franchise Manual, Video training and seminar will be send thru LBC or EMAIL. While waiting for the release of your cart, please process the papers like Barangay Clearance, Mayor’s Permit and DTI.
7. You may now operate your food cart!
1. Deliveries will take 3-4 days upon receiving the order slip (Franchisees are encourage to order ahead of time)
2. Strictly Minimum Orders applied per location and is subject for free delivery
Metro Manila - !0,000 minimum worth of products
Outside Metro Manila – 15,000 – 20,000 minimum worth of products depends on the location
Visayas Area – 20,000 minimum worth of products
Mindanao – 25,000 minimum worth of products
Below 10,000 order for pick up