Wiki – Teachers get their students to create their own Wikis and utilize internet and multimedia resources to enhance each student’s learning experiences.
Live class – Teachers are broadcasting lessons online for the students to access anytime, documents are shared online as well to share to students to get students learn in real time.
Lesson – educators create and deliver online lessons using webpages, live audios or even videos for students.
Message – an email system that allows teachers and students to exchange emails in “AsknLearn”
The focus of Eton International School is multiple intelligence:
- There are an average number of only 12 per class so every student is ensured to receive personal attention and close teacher-student contact, outstanding pastoral support and care.
- Eton students are known to excel in academic and also non-academic subjects
- It is integrating technology in all aspects of teaching, school-parent communication, reporting and grading process
- The students are confident, responsible, outgoing and sociable. They are used to interacting with students from different nationalities
- Every student learn Mandarin Chinese aside from the English language, they are well conversant in multi languages
- Use of Eton trademark and brand name
- Assistance on site selection and approval
- Training program in Eton management and required staff
- World class curriculum
- Use of Eton marketing
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research and development
Royalty fee – 7% of monthly gross sales
Marketing fee – 3% of gross sales
Required space: minimum of 500 square metres
Total initial investment – Php 7, 000, 000 estimated
Return On Investment – 2 years
Contact the following details if interested in owning an Eton International School Franchise:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/etoninternationalschool
Phone No.: (02)526-2994 to 95
Mobile No.: 0906-912-1546
Address: Jacqueline Tolentino, M.E., PhD. Eton Manila 1839 Dr. Vasquez St., Malate, Manila, Philippines