Consolidated Building Maintenance, Inc. (CBM) started operations as a service contractor. The year was February 1967. They started quite small, so to speak. Their services used to just be Building Maintenance and Housekeeping. It was just the first of many impressive accomplishments that they would have had. Makati Medical Center grew up at the same time with CBM as it was one of CBM’s first clients. Also included in the list are the following: Progressive Development Corporation (but it is now known as Araneta Group of Companies), Philippine Heart Center, US Embassy and Ali Mall, just to name a few. The industries they serve include banks, hospitals, schools, a car manufacturer, more than 20 condominiums, and an embassy, to cite some
- British Institute Of Cleaning Science (BICS)
- Employer’s Confederation Of The Philippines(ECOP)
- Philippine Franchise Association(PFA)
- Philippine Chamber Of Commerce And Industry(PCCI)
- AIM Cleaning Management Institute (AIM-NYUSA)
- Building Service Contractor’s Association International (BSCAI)
- Mandaluyong Chamber Of Commerce And Industry(MCCI)
- Building Owners And Managers Association Of The Philippines (BOMAP)
- SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig and ECC contributions and other mandated worker benefits are paid on time.
2. Salaries of all employees are all through ATM.
3. CBM maintains excellent relationship with its employees and with the Department of Labor.
4. CBM does not demand any fee regarding hiring or registrations.
5. Standard after-sales account servicing to support client operations.
6. CBM Inc sees to it that all Project Employees have health insurance (both HMO and Accident Insurance) for them to avail of in case of emergencies.
7. Sourcing, recruitment and deployment system is base on a 24/7 management system.
8. All clients have standard management and monitoring system that is implemented and strictly followed by CBM employees.
9. Standard visit schedule is strictly implemented per client with the objective of answering all concern within 24 hours.
If you are interested in managing a Consolidated Building Maintenance franchise, you can reach them at either of the below details.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Consolidated-Building-Maintenance-Inc/208090562667128
Phone Nos.: (02)533-3425, (02)533-3494, (02)533-2117
Fax No.: (02)533-1954
Address: G/F Jovan Condominium, 600 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Philippines