STAR FRAPPE' P79,000.00
Milk Tea – (Winter melon milk tea, Swiss Mocha milk tea, Taro milk tea & Chocolate milk tea)
Frappe’ Shake –
- Coffee Blend Frappe'
(Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte'. Coffee Expresso, Coffee Hazel Nut)
- Chocolate Blend Frappe'
(Cookies & Cream, Dark Forest, Double Dutch, Choco Java, Choco fudge)
- Fruits Blend Frappe'
(Mango Graham, Strawberry Chips, Ube Macapuno, Vanilla Overload, Buco Salad)
Hot Coffee - Cappuccino, Chocolate coffee, Brown coffee, Brown Coffee, 3 in 1 coffee, White coffee)
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Site Approval and assistance
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- Indoor and outdoor signage design
- Marketing assistance
- Pre Opening assistance
- Continuous research and development
- Continuous site visit and guidance
- Franchise Term is 3 years and its renewable without fee
- Total Investment is P79,000.00
- Required space must be at least 30-40 sqm
- Location must be available upon signing the franchise agreement
- It offers variety of products such as frappe’, milk tea and Hot coffee that suits for every ages bracket
- Easy to operate with continuous guidance and product development
- Low capital investment with less than 12 months ROI
- No royalty fee, No Renewal fee, No Advertising fee
- Well known brand, Proven and tested products
If you need more information regarding Star Frappe’ Cafe Franchise, you may contact them through there contact details below.
Website: www.starfrappe.net / www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StarFrappe/
Email Add: email@example.com
Phone Nos : (02) 509-1049 , 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Office Add: Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City
ZAGU PEARL SHAKE DEALERSHIP P450,000.0
ZAGU introduces the “Pearl Drink” to the Philippine market. The drink’s uniqueness and the variety of flavors it offers broaden its appeal to the customers and keeps them interested. Taste and flavor is the essential component, keeping customers coming back for more.
ZAGU considers AUTHORIZED DEALERS as partners and we welcome your ideas. On the other hand, ZAGU views you as an internal customer, whom we serve so both of us can succeed.
ZAGU is determined to help foreign Authorized Dealers, just like their local partners, to meet and exceed their expectations. ZAGU Authorized Dealers make a significant commitment both in financial and in personal resources to their business. We match their commitment with our own. We are committed to customizing the perfect combination of marketing and support to meet our partners’ individual needs. We even own and operate 80 outlets as part of our promise to “walk in your shoes” and continue to learn and know the business first hand.
Authorized Dealership Features
- Php 450, 000 – P600,000
- Will carry the well established ZAGU Trademark & Logo
- Special discounted price for purchases exclusive for Authorized Dealers only
- Continuous marketing support through event participation, sponsorship and other marketing approach.
- High Profile National Presence
- No Defined Territory
- Participation in Events
- Zagu Standard Uniform
- Service Crew Training
- No Franchise fee, No Royalty fee
- Instant Market
- Additional Source of Income
- Proprietary Recipes, Ingredients and Procedures
- Ongoing Training and Operational Support
- Marketing and Advertising Support
- Exclusive Product Distribution
- Contemporary Design and Decor Package
- Assistance with Site Selection
- Customized Operational System
- Continuous Research and Development
Ms. Joy Capistrano / Ms. Christy Doctor
#52 West Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel. No.: 687-0140 / 687-4403 local 113-114
Mobile No.: 0920-8889248