Table of Contents:
Fab-Chai Milk Tea P99,000 (First 10 Franchisee Only)
These varieties come with a choice of black, green, or oolong tea, and come in many flavours (both fruit and non-fruit).
According to studies this 2019, Philippines was ranked as the second highest bubble tea milk tea drinkers in Southeast Asian countries.
Nowadays, milk tea owners have their own developed and invented flavours that are new to industry. Some add mousse, yakult, and fruits in their milk tea to make a twist and humour to customers.
Fab-Chai Milk Tea is an alternative franchise business for the entrepreneurs who are afraid to invest in expensive companies like Chatime, Gong-Cha, Tiger Milk Tea, and many more. It has same taste and quality but in cheaper price for you!
• Semi High-end Kiosk Cart
• Thermos Jug 12L
• Water Boiler
• Jigger & Stirrer
• Sealing Machine
• 2 Sets of Uniform
• 3,000 Worth of Products
• Free Training of Staff
• Business Orientation & Kit
• Franchise Contract & Certificate
• No renewal fee!
• No royalty fee!
• No sales quota!
• Lifetime investment!
Contact Person: Mr. Rhyan Viola
Contact nos. (02)509-1049 (landline)
0915-2828213 (globe) / 0918-8073575 (smart)
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)
Feel free to let me know further inquiries
Package Inclusions: Cart, Chest Freezer, Acrylic Plastic Juicer, Food Steamer, Kitchen/Plasticware, Initial Food and Paper Products, Crew Uniforms, Cleaning Supplies, & Marketing Collaterals
Numbers: (02)-281-3635 / 09234419957 / 09234419958
Address: Main Office 88 C. Arellano St., Brgy. Ibaba, Malabon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Look for your target location and secure a lease proposal (if location is within a mall) or a written agreement with the lessor (if location is in a busy street, terminal, or school).
- Schedule a site evaluation with Master Siomai by calling their office: (02)-281-3635 / 09234419957 / 09234419958
- Deposit 50% of the total franchise package fee.
- Attend Business Operation Meetings while selected crew members will go on training.
- Sign the contract and pay the rest of the franchise package fee.
Package Inclusions: Proprietary Recipes, ingredients and Procedures, Design and Decor Package, Zagu Standard Uniform, Service Crew Training, Marketing and Advertising Support
Numbers: Local 150 or 113 / 09188889248 (Smart) / 09178098043 (Globe) / 09234563586 (Sun)
Address: #52 West Capitol Drive, Bo. Kapitolyo Pasig City, Philippines
- Complete and submit their Initial Questionnaire Form.
- If deemed qualified, you will go through an initial interview.
- Once approved, you must pay a cash bond of P10,000.
- Complete and submit the Application Form and requirements.
- You will then go through two more interviews and if approved, a post-approval meeting.
- Your proposed location will then be evaluated.
- Finally, pay the investment package and sign the agreement.
Package Inclusions: “All-in”
Numbers: +6323302889 / +639391010101 (Luzon) / +639471010101 (Visayas & Mindanao)
Address: #60 Cordillera Street, corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Brgy. Doña Josefa, 1113, Quezon City
- Fill out their Application Form online
- Submit the following requirements online:
- 1x1 Photo
- Letter of Intent
- Lease/Award Notice from the lessor (if possible)
- Map and photos of prospective site
- Wait for the Fruitas Team to contact you for a meeting.
Package Inclusions: Cart/Kiosk, Franchise Fee, Small Wares & Equipment, Initial Supplies, Franchisee Training, & Crew Training
Number: (02) 534-5845
Address: 869 Katarungan St., Barangay Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Submit the following requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Market Study Form
- Letter of Intent (with desired location and reason/s why you want to franchise)
- Map, photos, and lease offer of desired location
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Valid IDs
- Wait for their team to schedule a meeting and site evaluation.
- Wait for approval (go or no go).
Famous Belgian Waffles
Package Inclusions: Cart/Kiosk, Initial Supplies, Uniforms, Primary Equipment, Crew Training / Assistance and Orientation, Business Operating System, and Ongoing Support
Numbers: (02) 470 40 83 / 09175594318
Address: 3rd Floor, Unit Q. Magnitude Place Bldg. Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City, Philippines, 1110